Thursday, October 22, 2015

Oops, I Did It Again!

I'm not going to lie.  This past year, especially the past month, has been particularly hard for me.  Things are changing in my life and I don't seem to have the power to stop them.  Everything that I thought was true seems to not be so true.  I know that there is one Truth, but everything else around that seems to be gray and murky all the time.  I think I've been more depressed than I have been happy, and that's so unlike me.  I've also made some stupid decisions that if I had stopped to think, I never would have made them.  Now I'm standing with egg on my face again - probably not to other people, but to myself, and that's what matters.  I know better and I did it without even thinking.  It's a clear sign that I need to get myself back together, somehow.

Is there an option to simply not do life?  Because right now, I'm sure I would take that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment