Thursday, October 8, 2015

In A Funk

Fall has always been a time of reflection for me, and often death to things that I hold on to as crutches.  This fall has been no different, though I feel like everything I ever knew about myself seems to be falling apart.

You see, I'm a walking oxymoron.  I am both a confident, independent person and an insecure, needy person at the same time.  I know exactly what I want, and how I want it, and at the same time, I don't know what I want or what decision to even make.  Sometimes I feel like I'm going to go crazy from the mental calisthenics I seem to have to perform JUST to decide what to fix for dinner.

I'm also not very happy with the decisions I've made for myself.  Coming to terms with that is never an easy thing to admit.  I'm hoping that there's going to be some kind of break in whatever is going on.

More on this topic later...

No comments:

Post a Comment