Friday, July 15, 2011

Starting Over

And I'm blogging again - if I look back through my archives, I probably have 3 or 4 blogs.  I don't want to get rid of them because there's a lot of things poured out over the pages of the very public internet.  I have, however, made most of them private at this point.  This one...I'll let you read *grins*.


I'm in the process of integrating my online life.  It's very easy for a person like me to develop several different online personas.  Google is giving me the opportunity to try and mesh all that together, and well, I'm going to try.  I've been blogging since 2004 according to my very first blog.


So I'm going to try and keep everyone up to date - everyone that wants to be kept up to date at any rate :).


But for now there's a pile of dishes and they're not going to get done by themselves *sighs*.

No comments:

Post a Comment