Monday, August 8, 2011

Only One More Day

I am officially exhausted.  I'm actually getting ready to go to bed at an amazing 9:45 pm.  How crazy is that?  Today really wore me out - and my room isn't anywhere near being ready...but school will start on Wednesday regardless of if I'm ready or not!  I had hoped to have everything in place by the time the students got back, but that's going to be pretty much impossible.  So...I'll do the best I can.

Had two wonderful students come and help me today - and another former...well, a graduate of the school that I never had, but was in my room often enough to be one of mine *grins*.  Good thing, too, because he's a beefcake and did a lot of heavy lifting for me!

Anyway, I don't guess there's much to report.  Just thought I'd drop in and say...wow, only one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment