Saturday, April 19, 2014

Club 420

Found out today that a friend of mine just entered the hospital, and that she'll be having her baby tomorrow - on my birthday!  I can't tell you how excited that makes me - another friend who was born on same day and same year as me have been texting back and forth because we're so excited about this fact :D.  YAY CLUB 420!! (And no, this is not for marijuana :) )

So I need to make sure that THIS is the year that I make the changes I need to in order to save my life.  No more fooling around - and the only way this is going to happen is by the power of the Holy Spirit, because food has become my comfort in times of stress, depression, joy, and boredom (and all of those other excuses I need to eat what I want, when I want, and how much of it).  I say this all the time - and I should stop declaring it because sometimes I wonder if that's not what is destroying me before I even start - BUT - it's time.  And I'll try to keep up with it on this blog as well.

So, wish me luck and pray for me, readers.  It's time to make a change and it's not going to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment